This support doc provides step-by-step instructions. Click here to watch a video.
Install and Enable the plug-in
- Download the ZIP file
- Unzip the archive to any location on your computer
- Add the plug-in to Lightroom
- Open Lightroom
- Locate Publishing Services on the left and click ‘+’
- Select “Go to Publishing Manager”
- Click Plugin Manager
- "Add". Choose the “N-Vu.lrplugin" from its location on your computer
- Enable the plugin and click Done
Authenticate your account in Lightroom
- Select N-Vu from the list of Publish Services on the left to begin setup
- Add a plugin description, like “N-Vu” or your preferred name.
- In the N-Vu account section, click Log In > Authorize on N-Vu site.
- Wait for your browser to load.
- Copy the authorization token at the bottom and paste it into Token field in Lightroom.
- Once validated, you will see your photographer code.
- Click Save
Upload from Lightroom to N-Vu
- Right click the N-Vu Plugin, click “create a published collection set" and enter a name and click Create. (For example, "Reed Family" or “Lombardo Wedding”. If you see a "Set:" drop-down menu, make sure is set to “None”)
- Then enter in the date the event was photographed and click OK.
- Expand the new Event to see place holders for your image Library and Galleries.
To upload to a single category, follow step 4, 6 & 7, skip step 5.
For pre-categorized upload skip step 4 and continue with steps 5, 6 & 7.
- Expand the Library and add your images to the "All Images" placeholder.
- Right click the gallery type you plan to create
- Right click and select “Create a published collection set" nested within that gallery type.
- Name the category (i.e. “getting ready”, “ceremony”, “formals”, etc.) and double check that the "Set:" drop down menu reads IPS or Image Gallery.
- Expand the new category and add images to images placeholder.
- Repeat for all categories.
- Right click the Event name ("Reed Family" or “Lombardo Wedding”), and click Publish Now.
- Once upload is complete you may right-click the event name again and select "Show in N-Vu" to go to your Event Dashboard
- Here you can confirm your images are uploaded and proceed with setting up your gallery.
Syncing is useful when pre-posting. Syncing will display all of your events and gallery categories that were previously created on N-Vu. Syncing will only display images that were originally uploaded from Lightroom.
How to sync:
- Go to File
- Select Plug-in Extras
- Select “Synchronize N-Vu Galleries”