Key Idea: Re-Vu is an N-Vu exclusive that re-engages your clients and allow them to re-experience their photos. Use it to...
- Re-engage with your clients through marketing
- Solicit orders around anniversaries and holidays*
Preset your Re-Vu for a meaningful date in the future and reengage your customer using an auto-generated (and customizable) marketing email.... and then forget all about it until extra orders roll in!
1. From the Gallery Manager Settings select Re-Vu + Messaging and then Re-Vu
2. Select a 2-week date range for your Re-Vu to occur. Event Anniversary will automatically calculate (based on event date) and operate Re-Vu for the two-week period leading up to and ending one day after the event anniversary. Custom Date allows you to select any two-week period.
3. Customize the E-mail or stick with the N-Vu default template.
Note: If you are not on a subscription plan, meaning you pay per gallery, there may be fees for extending.
Re-Vu for holidays
N-Vu offers a bi-annual program that relaunches any galleries you have upload in the 13 months prior. This occurs once around the winter holidays (Christmas, Hannukah) and again for the spring holidays (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day). A friendly email campaign is sent to every guest who visited one of these galleries, reminding them to relive the special moments of this past year while celebrating with friends and family (and that photos make great gifts!).
Holiday Re-Vu is complimentary for all photographers who have uploaded at least one gallery over the last 13 months. We always send an announcement email and post and alert in your admin area to inform you when a Holiday Re-Vu is approaching; you’ll have about a week to opt out any galleries you do not want re-launched.
Re-Vu is the perfect time to add a discount to your gallery to entice purchasing. The extra income is like a bonus and is often enough to cover next year's subscription ;)
*Contact us if you never wish to permanently opt out of Holiday Re-Vu.
Extend an Event
If you are looking to extend a gallery briefly to allow more time for orders, learn how to Extend an Event.