Key Idea: N-Vu gives you two ways to deliver digital files. This article will show you how to deliver files using the price list, which requires Cart checkout. Go here to learn how to deliver digitals directly through a browser without the Cart. You can mix and match both Cart and no-Cart downloads in the same gallery.
- Go to the main menu and select Price List Manager
- Select the price list you want to edit.
- Scroll down the product list to Digital Download and click Add Digital Product.
- From the Digital Product modal you can set all your Digital Product options. Tip: You can set up more than one Digital Product on a price list. For example, add a web resolution digital with watermark along with medium and high resolution digitals without watermarks at different price points.
- Select the resolution you want for the product. Web resolution is 1000px on the long side. Original is retains the resolution of the file you uploaded to the Event. Custom allows you to set the resolution ranging from 125px to 3500px on the long side.
- Choose the download type, individual files or the entire gallery. This is critical as you will price your product based on the number of files in the product, whether that is an individual file or all of the files in the gallery.
- Next set the product name, price, watermark and description. If watermark is selected, the watermark applied to the digital product will match what used in the gallery.
- Select Order Review to hold an order until you retouch and replace an image. N-Vu will notify you when an order needs retouching, and your client will be notified when you have replaced the file and marked it ready for pickup.
- Color corrected images works the same as Order Review, except N-Vu automatically notifies your clients when the files are ready for pickup.