Key Idea: A Mobile App is a personalized set of images that can be added to the home screen of your client's smartphone or tablet. We suggest you select the best 20-50 images from your shoot to create a Mobile App for your client.
How Do Photographers Use N-Vu's Mobile App?
1. It's a marketing tool. Add your branding, enable sharing and watch your clients share your images and your studio contact info with their friends and family.
2. Sell products. The N-Vu app has a special price list for small prints and digital files that auto fulfill.
3. Add it to high-end packages. Use the app as an incentive to pull your clients up to buy your higher priced packages.
4. Sell the App. The N-Vu app allows you to set it to expire and then be purchased by anyone who had the app shared with them. This is a great way to sell the app to your client's friends and family members. Tip: Add watermarks to the app. Once it's purchased, N-Vu automatically removes the watermarks once the app is purchased by that user, but the watermark remains on any devices that have a copy that's not been purchased.
More Fun Facts:
- Once the Mobile App is added to a devices Home Screen, any additions, deletions or changes you make to the images, or any code updates will download to the device whenever it's opened.
- N-Vu treats the App like a product. That means we keep the App and its images live even if you move on from N-Vu.