Key Idea: This feature allows consumers to attach a note to an image, item or order in Client Galleries. Client Notes are only available for Manual Fulfill Galleries, and are embedded in the order receipt and Order Details. Once you take action on the note and replace the image you can use the Fulfill With N-Vu button to automatically fulfill the order.
How to Activate Notes In A Client Gallery
1. From an Event, click the Client Gallery Edit button.
2. Go to Selling. Select Manual Fulfillment and turn Notes "on" and click Save to apply the Notes option to the Client Gallery. That's it for set up.
How A Client Adds Notes In A Client Gallery
3. Once a client chooses a Print, Metal, Gallery Wrap or Custom Product, they will see an "Add/Edit Notes" option from the product panel.
4. After clicking on the "Add/Edit Notes" button, the client will be presented with a form to enter their notes.
5. Their Notes will display in the Cart checkout flow.
6. Both the client and photographer receipt will indicate a Note is associated with the order.
How A Photographer Fulfills The Order
7. Go to Order Details to view Client Notes. You can access Order Details from the Event Dashboard, or go to Orders>Activity and select "View Order Details"
Access Order Details from Event Stats.
Access Order Details from Orders>Activity.
8. From Order Details, view the Notes. If you need to replace a file, click here to learn how.