Key Idea: Live-Vu provides you a simple, seamless way to communicate during a remote Dual-Vu IPS Sessions. Rather than use a phone or external video service, N-Vu has seamlessly integrated video and voice into Dual-Vu for simple real-time communication.
- You must be on plan Level 4 or Level 5.
- You must use two devices to run video chat on both the photographer view and client view. Click here for how to run Dual-Vu on two devices.
- Each device must be set up to give the browser access to the camera and mic.
- Each device must be a tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Smartphones are not recommended due to small screen size.
Starting A Live-Vu
1. Start an IPS Session using the Dual-Vu option.
2. Once in the Photographer View, click on the Dual-Vu menu and set Live-Vu from "hide" to "show."
Live-View defaults to "hide" and must be toggled to "show" so that the controls are visible to both the Photographer and Client Views.
3. Both you and your client will need to select one of the "join" options, with audio only, or with video and audio.
Note: If you start with audio and video and later set Live-Vu to "hide" in the Dual-Vu menu, but do not stop Live-Vu, you will have audio between you and your client without any video window.
Note: Live-Vu buttons inherit the theme colors of your gallery.
4. The following options are available once Live-Vu starts.
- Toggle between three window size options in the title bar: minimize, normal, or maximize.
- Click the title bar and drag the video window. The size of the video window is proportional to the Dual-Vu browser window size and cannot be resized.
- Click the square icon with an arrow to pop the video out of Dual-Vu into a separate window and place it anywhere on your monitor. You can set the video window to any size. To return the video window to the Dual-Vu window, click the square icon with an arrow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.