Key Idea: Your initial images upload creates an Event. From an Event you can create an IPS Session, Client Gallery and Mobile App. Once an Event is live you can add additional images by selecting Add Images from the Images tab in your Event Editor.
Follow these steps to upload images to a new Event.
1. Select the Create button from the upper right corner of any page in the Admin Area. Then select either In-Person Sales Session or Client Gallery from the drop down menu.
2. Name the Event.
3. Upload your images.
Follow these steps to upload images to an existing Event.
1. From the Event Editor choose Images.
2. Upload your images.
Note: if you have duplicates, you will be given the option to ignore, replace or keep duplicate filenames.
1. JPG Files must have the .jpg extension. File names may not exceed 100 characters, 30 if you auto-fulfill through N-Vu.
2. sRGB Professional printers use sRGB format. ProPhoto, Adobe 1998 will be converted to sRGB.
3. 0001 Name files in sequential order. Pad numbers with zeros. (For example, 0001, 0002...0010, 0011... 0100, 0101)
Please sign in to leave a comment.