Key Idea: Multi-Pose Packages allow you to create a package on your price list with a limited or unlimited number of images (poses) to fill the products in your package. This support document shows how to create a Package, or watch this video. N-Vu Packages supports products in your price list that are in these categories: Prints, Metals, Gallery Wraps, Digital Downloads.
Note: Only individual products on the Price List can be included in a package. Choose “Hide from Customer” to limit a product to a package and remove an a la carte option to purchase that item.
1. Go to Price List Manager and select a price list.
2. Scroll down your price list until you see Packages and select Add Package
3. From the first Package screen click the pencil icon to name the Package.
4. Enter the Package name in the dialogue box.
5. Click Add to build your Package item by item.
6. Set the quantity for each item you want in the Package. Repeat through each product category to fill your Package.
7. Once all items are added to your Package, click the Next Step button.
8. Enter a description for the Package. This will allow consumers to identify which package to choose when ordering.
9. Enter the price for the Package.
10. Select “Set Image Limits” if you want to restrict the number of images (poses) for a Package. Otherwise, choose unlimited images. Then click Finish to add this Package as an option for this price list. Be sure to Save the price list once you finish setting up your Package.
Tip: The Image Limits feature is used to set up and price different Packages based on the number of images (poses). For example, a two pose package for 5 gift prints may be $150, while a 3 pose package for 5 gift prints may be $175.