Key Idea: Custom Categories allow you to create and group custom products on your Price List. You can use Custom Products for those lab products, or services you sell that are not auto-fulfilled through N-Vu.
1. First, select Create New and choose Custom Product or Pro Custom Product. Learn about Custom Products.
2. From here enter the Name, Price and any other relevant details.
3. Finally, select a Category from the drop down. Or, if you need a new Category, select "Create New Category."
4. To create a new category complete these three fields and click Save. You'll need to select or upload an image to help merchandise the product to customers. Once you have created a new category, make sure to select it from the drop down menu in step three.
5. Once your Custom Product has been added to a Category, it will look like this in your Price List on the Admin side.
Your clients will see Categories listed like this in the Client Galleries, or IPS Sessions.
Tip: In December, 2019, Custom Products replaced Custom Prints. In the old Custom Print feature, any Custom Print would be grouped in the Print Category. Now, you can add Custom Products directly to a Custom Category by clicking the Add <CategoryName> button for that category. Learn more about Custom Products.