Key Idea: All of your receipts for client and studio transactions are located in the Activity section of Orders in your Admin Area. We provide you a full set of filters to make it easy to find your client’s orders.
- Go to Orders>Activity to view all of your transactions.
- Along the top of the Activity section are a set of six filters.
- You can also use the Search box to enter an order number.
- You can download a .csv file or HTML page of all the orders in a filter or search by selecting Download Report.
- Go to Order Status and select “Show only orders requiring action” to use a powerful feature that helps you track of orders that need your attention.
Tip: Create your own Order Statuses to track workflow steps unique to your studio. Click here to learn more.
Once you have found the order, or orders that need attention, you may go directly to the invoice by clicking on the blue “View Order Details” link.
Tip: Orders ending with ES are Event Site orders placed by consumers. ES orders will show “View Related Orders” when there is a lab order that was used to fulfill the consumer’s ES order
Please sign in to leave a comment.