Key Idea: Within one event's upload, whether you first do an IPS Session and then send out a Client Gallery after, or you send out the Client Gallery before hosting the IPS session, their choices, ratings, favorites and orders, are linked to their email address and can easily be passed from the first tool to the second to help guide your client through the sales process from start to end.
- Create your Event and upload images to create an IPS Session or Client Gallery.
- Create your Event by clicking “Create”
- Name the Event and upload your images
2. There are two main views within an Event
- Event Dashboard where you create sales galleries and view client statistics.
- Images is where you organize and manage images, ratings, favorites and orders
3. From the Event Dashboard you may create an IPS Session, Client Gallery or Mobile App. Create your galleries in any order. When you create your second gallery type, you will be asked which ratings and favorites you want to carry into the gallery.
For example, you may carry your client’s favorites and highly rated images from their IPS Session to their Client Gallery. Or, you may ask your client to do their initial culling (image choices) in a Client Gallery and pull those into your IPS Session.
4. You may also synch images between galleries after they have been created. For example, if your client changes their favorites and then wants to go back to their choices made in their IPS session, just follow these steps:
- Go to Images and select the “Three Dot Menu” in Favorites/Ratings/Orders to access the Copy Favorites and Ratings dialogue box.
- Choose which client choices you want to sync and click Save.
In this example, the Favorites and Ratings for the email address “TC@sundermail.com” will be synced from the IPS Session to the Client Gallery.
Keeping your client’s image choices in sync will make things easier for you and them!