Key Idea: Presets are templates for settings that make gallery setup quick and easy. There are a total of four Preset options. Client Galleries and IPS Sessions each have two Presets, one for Gallery Settings and a second for Theme Settings. Theme Settings set your gallery’s look and feel. Quick Settings include Access and Security, Selling, Culling, Room-Vu, Digital Downloads, Re-Vu and Messaging settings.
Setting Up Presets
- Go to Galleries > Presets
- Select the Create Preset button
- Select the type of Preset you want to create. First choose the Preset Type. Then choose the Gallery Type.
- Enter a name for your Preset.
- Next you will configure your Preset. The left side of the screen mirrors the settings in your Gallery Editor. Work your way down the list to include each setting you want part of this Preset.
- There are two actions you must take to create your settings. First, click the “Include in Preset” checkbox to include that setting in your Preset template. Second enter the setting, or value you want in the Preset. Then click Save.
- To view a list of saved Presets, click Gallery Settings or Theme Settings for the gallery type you want to view. Simply click “edit” or “delete” to modify your existing Presets.
Applying a Preset in the Gallery Set Up Process
- Go to Event Dashboard and click Setup
- For Client Galleries, you will first be presented with the Preset screen where you choose the Present you want to apply. For IPS, you will first set up your client and then choose your Preset from the drop down menu.
Applying a Preset to an existing IPS Session or Client Gallery
- Go Event Dashboard and click Edit on the IPS Session or Client Gallery card.
- The Preset option is at the bottom of the IPS or Client Gallery Editor navigation panel.
- Select your desired setting from the dropdown menu and save. Once a Preset is assigned, a time-date stamp will appear so you will know when the Preset was last applied.
Tip: When you switch a gallery to a new Preset, any carts pending checkout will be deleted, if the Preset applies a new price list to that gallery.