Key Idea: The Notes feature lets you create notes for an order. You can attach a note to an image, an item in the Cart or an Order. Your notes are visible in the receipt and can be viewed later in Orders Details.
How to Use Notes in Room-Vu
1. In an IPS Session, add wall decor and view in Room-Vu
2. From Room-Vu click the "Add/Edit Notes" link by the product you want to notate.
3. From the Notes modal, you can add an image level note, item level note, or a note for the entire order. An item is unique to an order. Use an item note to document specific instructions for that item. An image level note will apply to any product where that image is used.
4. You may also edit the note from the shopping cart before checking out of an IPS Session.
How to View Notes
1. Notes can be viewed from the online receipt, as well as the consumer and photographer receipt. This is an example of an online receipt with notes after IPS Session checkout.
2. Go to the Event Dashboard, or Orders>Activity to find and link to the order details.
- Event Dashboard lists orders in the Stats section.
- The Orders Activity page lists all orders made on your account. Each order has a link to the Order Details.
3. You can view notes for an order from the Order Details page.