Key Idea: You can manage more than one brand within your N-Vu account.Branding attributes include your logo, address, bio, social media, mobile app icon, copyright and subdomain. Any brand tied to an Event will appear for the IPS Session, Client Gallery, and emails. Mobile App branding is can be applied in the app settings.
Adding a brand
1. Click “Manage Account” located top right corner of your admin area.
2. Select Brands & Studio Info
3. From Brands & Studio Info, click “Add Brand”
4. Enter the name of your brand.
5. Use the left hand menu to complete all of the brand options and click “Done.”
Applying a Brand to a Gallery
1. Go to Event Dashboard of the gallery you want to brand and click Edit.
2. From the Gallery Editor, select “Theming.”
3. Select Brands & Studio Info.
4. Select and save the brand you want to apply to the gallery.
Tip: Setting a brand to either an IPS Session or Client Gallery will apply it to the entire Event. Mobile App branding must be applied separately using its editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.