Key Idea: Photographers can pre-populate an IPS session or Client Gallery with one or more Favorite Folders. For example, a photographer may want to pre-populate a Client Gallery with an Album and Gift Print Favorite Folder so her client will have folder options when clicking the heart icon in the gallery. Or, a photographer may want to pre-populate an IPS Session with a set of folders for different product names to organize the clients images for simple ordering.
How to create a Photographer Favorite Folder
1. Go to Culling in either an IPS Session or Client Gallery Editor and click on "Add Folder."
"My Favorites" is the default Favorite Folder for all galleries.
2. Name the Photographer Favorite Folder and set an image limit, or leave blank to not limit the number of images a client can place in the Favorite Folder.
In this example, the limit is 40 images for the Album Favorite Folder.
3. The new custom folder named "Album" now appears the list of Photographer Favorite Folders for the gallery.
4. In a Client Gallery or IPS Session, the custom folder will appear in a modal whenever a client taps the heart icon to favorite an image.
How to create a Preset for Photographer Favorite Folders
1. Go to Galleries>Presets
2. From Presets, click either "Create Preset," or "Edit" an existing Preset to add Photographer Favorite Folders to an IPS Session or Client Gallery Preset.
3. Go to "Culling" and click "Include in Preset." Then click "Add Another Folder"
4. Name the Favorite Folder. Then set an image limit, or leave "image limit" blank for no image limits. Save and you are good to go!
Please sign in to leave a comment.