Key Idea: There’s no need to retouch every image you post to a manual fulfillment gallery. This feature allows you to edit and replace a client ordered image from an IPS Session or a Client Gallery when you use manual fulfillment.
1. Go to Orders > Activity and select the order with the image(s) you want to replace.
2. To access the Order Detail from Orders > Activity, scroll to find your order, or use the filters to find the order.
Or, Go To the Event Dashboard and click the Order Number listed by your client’s email address.
3. From the Order Detail page, scroll down to the item and image you want to replace and click “Replace Image.” This example has Order Notes a powerful feature to keep track of what needs to be retouched.
4. The Replace Image dialog box gives you the option to replace the image for that item, all items in the order or every order that uses that image. Click View Items to see all associated product orders.
5. Use the Upload dialog box to replace the image for that order. You may also replace the image in the Event, not just the lab order. Select the “Replace <ImageName> in the event.” option to replace the image for future gallery visitors to view and order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.